Friday 11 November 2011

Telford Here We Come!

Nearly ready for the weekend.


Most things are packed away and the car is loaded, just leaving a few things left to do in the morning before I leave. As I'm driving up the motorway, the dreaded thought will be going through my mind, "Have I forgotten anything?". This is what happens every time I go to a show.


So tomorrow begins two days of chatting, catching up with friends, waiting for the competition results and spending money. By Sunday night, we'll be crawling through the front doors, tired and hungry reaching out for a drink before falling asleep on the settee. Monday is set aside for recovering, unloading the car and packing away my models. Then I'll be taking the wife out for a Thai lunch.


If any of you who are reading this happen to be at Telford this weekend, pop along to the Milton Keynes SMC stand and say hello. Just ask for Mick.

2 comments: