Saturday 28 September 2013

RAF Museum Hendon Visit September 2013 Pt1

Last weekend, a group of us who know each other via Facebook and on the model show circuit, got together down at the RAF Museum Hendon in North London. Plenty of photos were taken by myself during the day, over 350 of them. The lighting in Hendon is not the best, but I have tried to use the natural lighting where I could and improve them as I edit them.

I will post the best of them over two or three posting on the blog for your pleasure. If you have not been to the museum, it is worth a visit, entry is free but you do have to pay for parking (about £3:60 for up to 6 hours).


























2 comments:

  1. Hi Mick

    very nice indeed ...did you get any decent shots of the Defiant that you might be able to post for us - especially the undercarriage....?

    cheers

    ReplyDelete
  2. or even the Harrier GR. 3 - both types on my bench currently..

    all the best

    ReplyDelete