Wednesday 9 May 2018

So Much To Update!

Hi everyone.

All I can do is apologise for the lack of updates on WIP's and finished projects. The last six or so months have been a little hectic with one thing and another. The club I started last year with two other people has been the biggest interruption with my general life. There has been some problems caused by these two people which has ended up with me leaving the club along with several others, with us starting a new one in its place. I will get to this new club later.

Okay, on to the backlog of finished projects and some current WIP's on the bench at the minute. I will do individual post on here for each completed build to bring you all up to date things. This will start with a Supermarine Spitfire which was finished last summer, followed by the Supermarine Swift, a Volkswagon "Beetle" 230 Gas Generator, a FV101 Scorpion tank and finish with a F-117A Nighthawk. Once these have be done, I will start on the WIP's which are ongoing at the minute and hopefully keep up to date with them as work progresses.

Another thing, I have also given up my website which I had. This has mainly been down to lack of time to do anything on it for the last few years. It seemed to be a waste of money paying for the hosting when it was not getting updated . So I will slowly start to do some changes on this blog and add some of my best early builds to here in their own sections. All additions will be announced on the main posting page here.

So let's get updating things.

1 comment: