Saturday 24 September 2011

Recently Completed Builds

Over the few months, I have completed a few projects which have been sitting around my workshop. So here's a few photos of them with a little info and a link to the gallery pages on my website for them.

Panzer VI Tiger I mid. prod.

This is a Tamiya 1/35th scale kit I picked up second-hand at a show. The hull had the main structure made up with the etched Zimmiret added to it. The colour scheme is for tank 131 based in Normandy during July 1944.





Challenger II MBT Dozer

This is a 1/72nd scale kit produced by Trumpter. It builds up without any trouble but only comes with one set of markings. They also produce the same kit in 1/35th scale.




"Willst du mich zum Esel machen?"

This is a diorama I built of a captured Soviet KV1 tank being re-painted into German colours and marking. Humour was added to the scene of the mule braying at the German tank commander, hence the German phrase above which is similar to the English phrase "Are you making an Ass out of me?".





There is plenty more of my completed models on my website along with a list of un-built kits waiting to be started on. This is a long list too.

Mick

No comments:

Post a Comment