Sunday 23 October 2011

KA-6D Intruder Tanker WIP #1

Here is some photos I took of the Intruder earlier in the build. Up to this point, most of the fuselage and cockpit interior is all done, with all of the dials and switches hand painted. I didn't like the seats supplied with the kit, so I got a set of resin GRU-7 seats from True Details to replace these.

How the model stands at the minute, the main construction is now completed. Over the last couple of days, the model has been painted in White and Light Gull Grey. This morning I gave the model a couple of coats of gloss clear ready for adding the decals later tonight hopefully. I'll take a few photos of the Intruder later before I start adding decals it. I hope to have this one finished for the Nationals at Telford in three weeks time.




No comments:

Post a Comment