Tuesday 18 October 2011

What's Next?

After some thinking, I've decided to finish off the KA-6D Tanker Intruder I started earlier this year. It's the 1/72nd scale kit from Italeri I picked up at a show, I think last year, possibly at Telford.

Anyhow, the main building work has been done on it and she is ready for paint. Started to primer tonight, but there was some grease/oil on a wing. So this needed to be rubbed down ready for another coat tomorrow or Thursday. Will take some photos later of her and post them next update.

Another one I've been working on, is the MiG-31 Foxhound in 1/72nd scale from ICM. This is an quick project to do whilst at work sitting on loading bays. Other projects are not at the right stage of the build to take with me. Will post photos of this soon too.

No comments:

Post a Comment