Sunday, 20 November 2011

BAe Hawk T1 WIP #3

A little update on this project. After some cleaning up of some marks in the paint work, I gave the model another going over with the black paint yesterday, then a coat of gloss clear this morning. So after allowing the clear to harden over the day, I started with the decals a couple of hours ago. So far, I've done the tops of the wings and the main decals around the tail section. 

I'm putting it aside for now to let the decals dry properly before any more handling, I don't want to damage any before moving on with it. So whilst this is happening, I'll get the Intruder out for a bit and progress on that.

No comments:

Post a Comment