Friday 11 November 2011

Look What Arrived In The Post Today!

What good timing, the postman knocked on my door this morning with a package for me. 





It was a Dragon Cyber-Hobby 1/35th scale Sd.Kfz.142/1 StuG III Ausf.F, ordered on EBay from China. This had been tempting me for a few weeks after seeing it on EBay, so I took the plunge and ordered it, and it was a lot cheaper then over here. 

But it has now added to my dilemma, what do I take to work on at Telford this weekend?

Other projects are at the stages where it would not be a good idea to take them with me. So it's now a choice between this, a 1/48th F-111 or one of my many cars. In fact, it might as well be any of my many kits, except for the large scale aircraft, or even any that I'll be collecting there.

I hate making choices like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment