Wednesday 1 February 2012

ModelKraft 2012



This weekend is ModelKraft 2012 which is held by Milton Keynes Scale Model Club that I am a member of. The show this years has over 90 clubs and SIG's displaying their models over two halls and three floors in the main hall. There is also two members from Brno Model Club in the Czech Republic visiting the show to give modelling demonstrations during the day. 


If you are after something to buy, we have in excess of thirty trade stands offering all you need for your model building. I always have to behave myself, there is too many temptations for me and get me in trouble with the wife.


Another attraction at the show, is some characters from the Star Wars movies walking around the halls collecting for local charities making their return. This years we have Darth Vader, a couple of Stormtroopers and I believe Princess Leah, Chewbacca and possibly C3-P0. 


So if you are at a loss this Sunday and not too far away from Milton Keynes, why not pop along to ModelKraft for a day out.


ModelKraft 2012 web link



No comments:

Post a Comment