What a busy last few weeks it has been. Firstly, there was a hectic last week at work. Then the first week of my holiday was spent doing some of the dreaded DIY around the house. Then last week we was away in Norfolk spending most of the time on the beach and in the sea with Kyran. Now I need another week to recover from it all...
So, what modelling has been done? In words, not much! I have re-started on my "Black Buck" models, it would be nice to get them finished for Telford if possible (it's about time too). The little time I have spent on them has been cleaning up any filling on the Vulcan and Victor, with the Vulcan getting a coat of primer to see what still needs to be done before painting. So just a little more filling and sanding to do on her before painting can start. The Victor still has a bit to go before the first coat of primer goes on her.
Whilst we were away, I took a couple of models to work on, my ongoing Achilles tank and Kyran's "Tigermeet" Tornado. Nothing was done with the Achilles, but the Tornado has been built almost up to the stage for primer and paint. What is also handy with this kit, there is an ECM Pod that is not used for the Tornado on the sprues. This is virtually the same as I need for the Vulcan, handy!
But first things first, I need to give the workshop and bench a good tidy up. The last one was just a quick clear up and I need to pack some paints and tools away. So, lets crack on and get tidied up so I can get back to some modelling.