Monday 5 November 2012

Telford, Here We Come!

It's that time of year again, when hordes of model builders descend upon Telford for the IPMS(UK) Nationals.

This is my sixth year at the Nationals, all thanks to Milton Keynes SMC for encouraging me to join the IPMS and go to the show. As well as the joy of catching up with friends from around the country and overseas that visit the show, it is also a time for seeing modellers new builds on display and a chance to spend some money, again!

Yet again, I will try my hand in the competitions. Just entering three models this year, its been a slow year for completing any of my competition models. The usual things like work, family life and DIY get in the way of modelling. But that's life for you! There is always next year in which to finish them off for.

If any of you are planning to visit the show, just pop along and say hello. I will be on the Milton Keynes Scale Model Club stand in hall 3. We will be virtually opposite the nose section of the Shackleton Mk1 and Lynx helicopter. Just pop along and ask for Mick, if I am not there, someone will know where I am or give me a shout.

IPMS(UK) Scale Model World

No comments:

Post a Comment