Thursday 21 August 2014

Built Kit Review Page

Since I have got back into the modelling hobby, I have built quite a few models. So I thought that it would be a good idea for me to give a short review on some of the kits that I have built in the past and on some of my builds that I will be doing during the years ahead. First, I will start by going over some of my past builds, there will be good ones as well as some of the bad ones. But remember, these views will be of my own opinion of how I found the kits and not necessarily those of the general modelling fraternity. As a new review is uploaded onto the page, I will post a message on the home page just to let everyone know which kit has been written about. The newest review will be placed at the top of the page with the oldest at the bottom.

The first kit which I am reviewing is Airfix's 1/72nd scale English Electric Canberra PR9.

Built Kit Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment