Monday 16 April 2012

P-47M Thunderbolt "Wolfpack" WIP #01

Here is the first instalment of the Thunderbolt project. 


So far, all the work that has been done of this project is whilst I am at work. This is just construction for now of the cockpit and the main wing sections. The cockpit is at the paint stage now before any more construction can be continued on it. So until I do this, work will continue on the main wings getting towards the painting stage of the undercarriage bays. 


Once the wings are done, I plan to start on the engine getting the main sections built ready for painting and detailing. Then I will carry on to the next parts of construction while sitting around at work, then what painting I can do there. So here are the first few photos for you.





No comments:

Post a Comment