Sunday 18 May 2014

Lack of Mojo!

Over the last few months, things have been a little slow on the modelling side for me. Family stuff and work have been the main cause for this, as well as a lack of enthusiasm to concentrate at my workbench. But hopefully, this period of disruption may be coming to an end so I can try and get my modelling mojo back in place. 

When I have felt in the mood for it, some work has progressed on a couple of projects, the Opel Admiral and the 53 Chevy BelAir. I need to take some new photos of the slow, but steady progress which has been done of these two projects. Also during this period, I did build the Xtrakit (MPM) 1/72nd Spitfire Mk.22 to break this slump of enthusiasm. For a small model, this still took me over a month to complete and it was straight "OOB" as well as brush painted, back to old school modelling! I will have to take some photos of it and post them up on here.

Anyhow, today I was at the Automodellismo show just outside of Milton Keynes today and a bit of progress happened on the 36 Ford 5 window re-build project. Could this be the road to recovery? We'll just have to wait and see. I will post some photos I took up there today in the following post.

No comments:

Post a Comment