Sunday 11 December 2011

BAe Hawk T1 WIP #5

I think I'm going to make it and finish this model before the deadline a week Wednesday. Progress has been better this week then I thought it would be. As of this point in time, all that's left to do is finish the undercarriage doors, paint and add the missiles and carriers, add the main canopy and a couple of more decals. If I'm lucky, it might get finished either today or tomorrow. I'll just have to wait and see.


Now one little grumble about this kit Airfix, please put in the instructions about painting the inside of the main undercarriage doors to correspond with the colour scheme that you're building! Instruction state to paint them all RAF Light Aircraft Grey, but the version I'm building they're BLACK! This is not stated until the painting and decal placement instructions. That's my only gripe so far with this kit.


So here's some update photos for you.






No comments:

Post a Comment