Wednesday 15 November 2017

Why Do We Have To Be So Busy?

This is one of he problems with modern life, trying to find time to do everything. It has just been like that for the past few months, not enough time to do everything that I want to do. One thing that has suffered is this blog, how I wanted to be able to update it on a regular basis but was unable to. Now I am going to change how I organise my time.

Firstly, the blog is going to have a face lift,  change how it looks and what content is on here. One thing that has beentaking my time up is the club that I formed with a couple of other modellers. This is now thriving and expanding, so I might include some of the club's activities into the blogs content. Another thing is that I have been thinking abiut giving up my website, another thing that has been suffering from lack of time. So I might try and incorporate some of it into this blog, or at least look into it for the future. 

So this is just going to be a quick post for now, mainly just to let you know that I am still around and modelling. Once the refreshing work is done, I will update you all on the projects that have been finished or being worked on. 

Happy modelling 

Mick

No comments:

Post a Comment